From Camarillo to Columbus

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Fighting ensued

We are a fighting family. Both physically and verbally. I know that sounds really violent but not always. Sometimes it would start as being funny and well just turn personal. Here are a few examples:

My sister, Tina, and I. I remember I think I was a sophomore in high school and finally starting to stick up for myself. I was a pretty laid back person that avoided confrontation. My sister used to do my battles if ever one arised. Anyways. I was in the front yard talking with someone and my sister decided it was time to water the lawn. I told her not to get me wet or it would be on like Donkey Kong. Well she must have thought I was kidding as I usually was. I can't remember why I was having such a bad day and felt like taking it out on someone. Let me tell you though my sister was always bigger than me both in height and weight so there was no way I could ever really kick her ass on a regular basis. I turned around and she soaked me so I did some football move and tackled her to the ground. I got on top of her and my mom and grandma had to come get me off of her. It was funny looking back on it and that was my only moment of fame with her. I finally kicked someones butt and it was my big bad gangster sister.

My brother, Dwayne, and father. Okay I will just pick one of the many fights they have had. As ya'll have read my father left when my bro was born so my bro REALLY doesn't like our father. So this past Easter my father started picking on my nephew who had come over and Micheal wasn't having it so he just left. They have had plenty of fights of their own. So my father picked the next person for harrassment and that happened to lay on my brother's shoulders. First off my father was already drunk by this time and probably high too. He and my brother are about the same height and since my brother lost all this weight my dad was heavier. Well my father decided to call my brother names like "Fat boy! "Lazy M.F.er" and any of the other random things he likes to call him. Well my brother finally got tired of hearing my father spew words so he went up to my dad, got in his face and hit him in the face 2 times, the ribs once and the gut which brought my father to his knees. I can't believe I missed it but my mom told me she was laughing watching from inside. All this happened in the driveway/garage area of the house. Well my dad talks all this big crap like he thinks we are scared so finally my brother got tired of it. I am so proud of him. Funny huh. Well my mom had to come out to make sure my dad didn't go for his weapon case as he has guns and knives. That is another thing about my father...he talks big but has to use weapons vs his hands to defend himself.

My father and I. When I moved back home with Gabriel, my father was mad because I let Gabriel have free range of the house and I felt that Woody, my father, was trying to control my mother. He thinks I was trying to brainwash my mom to hate him and get rid of him. Well we were tryng to tell her what a loser my father really is but she never actually did anything about it. They always fight and cuss and yell. Well I finally got tired one day of listening to him bitch about everything so I went into his "room" and told him I was tired of his shit and he needed to stop talking shit about things he didn't have a clue about. He got in my face...now ya'll know I am only 5'6 while my dad is 6'1ish. I wasn't backing down like he thought I would when he got in my face. So he continued to cuss and yell in my face. I was getting ready to punch him (again I am not really a violent person unless seriously provoked) but my mom came and separated us. That is when I decided it was time to take my son and move out. He tries to be buddy buddy after my mom gets mad at him but it never works on me. The only thing he was good for was half-assing projects around the house and changing the oil on the cars. An ass the rest of the time so we just ignore him.

Micheal and Woody. Again many of them so I will pick one. Micheal has big problems with my father because Woody was raised differently than all of us and was more into the hard punishment than Micheal was used to when it was just us. So Micheal seemed to grow like a weed overnight. He is probably 5'10 the last I saw him and Woody liked to call him names and things of that sort...seems like a pattern because it is. Well Woody finally pissed Micheal enough for him to fight back. So Micheal got in Woody's face and they were verbally attacking each other and Woody actually went to swing at Micheal only Micheal being younger got him first...Woody ended up with a welt/bruise on his ribs. It was sexy...lol...funny too. I wasn't there so my mom told me that one. My mom hopes that Woody will learn his lesson about talking smak to us kids. We have tempers too we just aren't vocal about it like he is. And we have a stamina to hold it in.

My grandma and I. I know I wrote it in a previous blog but here it is again but more in detail. It was the time when she called me a streetwalker. I never wore dresses and my mom had bought me this black scoop neck dress that kinda sat on the shoulders. I didn't have any boobs yet so I didn't need a bra. My friends teased up a little wave in the front of my hair and left it down. I looked almost grown up. I used to tan really nicely...the way I wish I could now. So I had a nice bronze complection, my friends put mascara and clear gloss on. I couldn't believe how different I looked, so when I got home I couldn't wait to show everyone. I never took good school pics so I wanted to show them off. My grandma was in her usual spot on the couch and I ran over to her to show her. I was shocked when she stood up and call me a streetwalker/slut. I was on my way to my room but she was following me still calling me that name and why would I do that and yada yada. Well I turned around and in front of my door I pushed her into the wall across from my room, called her a bitch, and if she ever called me a name again I wouldn't speak to her ever again. Like that mattered to her. I just slammed my door shut and wouldn't come out. I was crying and crying. My grandma used to try to say I was going to turn out just like my sister to whom I am a complete opposite of. She never did call me that again and to the day she died she denied ever calling me that. She didn't like looking bad in front of other people so when I would tell that story she would say it never happened even though she knew it had.

Well I am exhausted from the day and lack of sleep last night. I hope you enjoyed this recent blog adventure. Have a great night. Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home