I thought...
I thought I would actually post something not relating to my overeating weekend.
So Saturday was my yard sale at Andrea's. Of course the last one we tried to do was rained out even though it then became sunny the rest of that day. But I digress on that one. Well it did mist all day while we were out there but people were still coming out. Crazy people I tell ya. A few people just wanted to chat...lol. But they were nice. I made $80 but paid Andrea $5 for the John Deere truck she had out there. The boys have loved pushing the buttons and Gabriel loves to ride it around even though it is rather small for him. Its cute.
And today we went to little Michael's 1st birthday party. Diego didn't want to take his nap before. He fell asleep on the ride over and the ride back but he did good while we were there. Only got cranky towards the end. Of course Gabriel had fun because there was a pinata there. He loved playing with Nico too. He loves the older kids that pay attention to him. And of course the cats intrigue him too. Michael looked so excited over his cake and presents. Its such a sight to see the kids enjoying their big day.
I have been trying to think of things to do with Diego's birthday. Julian says we should do a "Go, Diego, Go" party. I thought that was mean but whatever. I wanna have the party outside but the girls were saying it is probably gonna be too chilly to do it outside...that sucks! I really wanna have a costume party for him but I know not everyone will fit in our condo. I mean they could but not much room for anything else. I think maybe a bbq at Homestead or something and hire an entertainer for the older kids...although there aren't gonna be that many. Well definately not as many as we would have in CA parties. CRAZY STUFF!
Parties in CA entailed renting a space at the park and having like 30 chickens and 20 tri-tips on the huge bbq pit. Starting at 9am and everyone getting there around 11 and not leaving til around 5. Ordering 2 sheets of the best cake ever made. One banana with banana fillings and one white cake with sliced strawberry filling...OMG !!! SOOO GOOD!!! We ordered a Jumper, an entertainer, and face painter/balloon artist. We hired my brother's cheerleaders to do the face paintings one year...that was funny stuff. Depending if the whole family would make it out there was always 75-100 people there. It was always fun though. They guys would get a baseball game going and the kids would be running all around. The park had little horses that the kids could ride but they stank like nasty so we never did that. Gosh I miss those days.
Well whatever we do it will be fun right. I have met great people here and they all have great kids. Gabriel definately adores his newfound friends as much as I do. Its getting late and I am exhausted from all my eating...lol...so I will post again soon. Love ya! Jenn
So Saturday was my yard sale at Andrea's. Of course the last one we tried to do was rained out even though it then became sunny the rest of that day. But I digress on that one. Well it did mist all day while we were out there but people were still coming out. Crazy people I tell ya. A few people just wanted to chat...lol. But they were nice. I made $80 but paid Andrea $5 for the John Deere truck she had out there. The boys have loved pushing the buttons and Gabriel loves to ride it around even though it is rather small for him. Its cute.
And today we went to little Michael's 1st birthday party. Diego didn't want to take his nap before. He fell asleep on the ride over and the ride back but he did good while we were there. Only got cranky towards the end. Of course Gabriel had fun because there was a pinata there. He loved playing with Nico too. He loves the older kids that pay attention to him. And of course the cats intrigue him too. Michael looked so excited over his cake and presents. Its such a sight to see the kids enjoying their big day.
I have been trying to think of things to do with Diego's birthday. Julian says we should do a "Go, Diego, Go" party. I thought that was mean but whatever. I wanna have the party outside but the girls were saying it is probably gonna be too chilly to do it outside...that sucks! I really wanna have a costume party for him but I know not everyone will fit in our condo. I mean they could but not much room for anything else. I think maybe a bbq at Homestead or something and hire an entertainer for the older kids...although there aren't gonna be that many. Well definately not as many as we would have in CA parties. CRAZY STUFF!
Parties in CA entailed renting a space at the park and having like 30 chickens and 20 tri-tips on the huge bbq pit. Starting at 9am and everyone getting there around 11 and not leaving til around 5. Ordering 2 sheets of the best cake ever made. One banana with banana fillings and one white cake with sliced strawberry filling...OMG !!! SOOO GOOD!!! We ordered a Jumper, an entertainer, and face painter/balloon artist. We hired my brother's cheerleaders to do the face paintings one year...that was funny stuff. Depending if the whole family would make it out there was always 75-100 people there. It was always fun though. They guys would get a baseball game going and the kids would be running all around. The park had little horses that the kids could ride but they stank like nasty so we never did that. Gosh I miss those days.
Well whatever we do it will be fun right. I have met great people here and they all have great kids. Gabriel definately adores his newfound friends as much as I do. Its getting late and I am exhausted from all my eating...lol...so I will post again soon. Love ya! Jenn

1 Comments:
At 10:44 PM ,
Sheri C said...
It was good to see you guys today at Michael's party. You can tell you've been working out! Good job girl! Hmmmm, birthday party planning. Well don't feel bad, I won't be able to plan outdoor parties for Justin either with his birthday being in April. There is the shelter area at Homestead with the fireplace if it gets chilly. That may work for the party. As long as it's not freezing outside. You'll probably have to wait to see how the weather is at the beginning of the month before you make a final decision. Have a backup plan! There's always the indoor jumpy places (haven't been yet but they look fun) or maybe some indoor fun like the Westerville Pool if they do parties. I love to plan parties so let me know if you need some help!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home