From Camarillo to Columbus

Friday, July 21, 2006

AHHH!!!

AHH!!!!
I am so dumb!!! I am so very dumb!!! I wasn't paying attention to the edd paperwork and didn't realize I was about to get the last check I could get for the rest of the year. I thought I would get it to the end of the year...how dumb am I for not paying attention. Had I actually read it I would have noticed it earlier and been looking for a job much harder than I have been. I am so naive. I opened it up before going to the post office to mail it off and realized there was only one week for me to fill out then I read it and that was the last week I was gonna get paid for and I was supposed to send it off last Sunday even though I didn't get it till monday. AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! So I am pretty much assed out on the bills that I have coming in because we sure can't live off of Julian's check. We both have to register our cars this month and rent is due and AHHH!!! I just wanna scream really loud and then cry my eyes out because it was my own fault for not paying attention like I should have.
I have applied for a few 3rd shift jobs because then I wouldn't have to pay for daycare for the boys but at the same time I won't be getting much sleep. I am just hoping to hear from one of them soon because I can't go without getting paid for much time. I mean I can ask my aunt for money but I hate having to owe people and I already owe her some money from prior to moving here. AHHH!!!!! I just wanna cry... :( It is all so frustrating. I mean I thought I was gonna get paid for the year while looking for a job. I wasn't worried that it was only for 6 months and then I couldn't renew until next year. I was hoping to be able to wait till Gabriel started school. And I applied for 3rd shift so I could be there for him when he does go to school. But I am just needing a job now. but it has to be late unless they are willing to pay me at least $45K which who in the city is gonna pay that to a loser like me. I don't have a college degree just 8.5 years of working for Verizon and being spoiled by my pay there. I mean going from $60K to less is gonna be hard but I have to work around.

I wanted to apply to the post office but you have to pay money to get an application and the stuff needed to apply for their tests but I don't have the money to do it right now especially with the bills I have to pay still. That job would have paid me enough to work a regular job and regular hours and I would love it there. But I have to keep looking so I better get going. Wish me luck and big money in my search for a job. Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home