From Camarillo to Columbus

Friday, September 01, 2006

Too much technology

So today Julian took the day off which is always nice. We watched Gabriel get on and off the bus. Then we went to get Diego's hair buzzed at Cookie Cutters. I love that place. They are so good with my moving child. Julian thought it would be easier just to take him to the professionals...lol...because Julian gets frustrated with Diego's wiggling.

Then we dropped the laptop off at the "Laptop Guy" in Grandview. They said they won't know anything til Tuesday which sucks but I totally forgot that Monday was a holiday. So we went out and about in search of a new tower for the PC. We went up and down Sawmill like 4 times. And finally we got a new one. I am so glad that I don't have to rely on the laptop to work right. The guy thought it would be the pin in the back of the laptop so hopefully it won't cost another billion dollars.

We went to lunch at Chili's. I know cannot eat dinner because I was so enjoying my Monterey chicken and mashed potatoes...I'm super stuffed right now. I even wanted to get that Apple Tart they have there as I adore anything cooked with apples as a dessert...heck! I just love dessert.

So I have decided I am going to start a list of the things I am going to put on Ebay for the NutriSystem thing...unless any of you want to brave the lack of flavor and incessant NASTINESS of it. LOL! I wouldn't want any of you to get sick like me. So nevermind I am not offering it to any of you. Hopefully I won't be out too much money from what I paid initially. But I like my weight loss...thank you for all your encouraging words. It's nice to have great friends.

So anyone have anything exciting planned for the holiday? I don't think we do. Gabriel has soccer practice if it doesn't rain. Okay so I love rain when I am not having anything going on but the way this rain is just chillin' where it is and not pouring and moving on is driving me nuts. Just rain and go please...thank you. I like that we have a cool day. Although I still don't feel the need to wear a jacket yet.

I picked up one of those little books that have lists of what is going on for the Halloween holiday coming up. I love Halloween (besides Christmas) it is my favorite holiday. But it always seems we pick the neighborhoods that don't have kids that come trick or treating...whats up with that! I love seeing the kids in their costumes. I used to take Gabriel to my parents house and then take Gabriel around a few blocks then help my mom pass out candy. It was fun! I am definately gonna miss that. And now Gabriel and Diego are gonna dress up. How exciting for me. I was even thinking about dressing up. Maybe I will have a little costume party for Halloween...that sounds like fun to me. YAY!! That sounds like something to look into for me. That way I can see all my friends and their kids in costumes.

Okay I gotta go. Talk to ya'll later. Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home