A small salvation for myself
I totally forgot about my 401k that I had with my prev employer. Well I have over $17k in that and I called them about some things and they said I can transfer that into a Rollover IRA (whatever that means) and then make a withdrawl whenever I needed money. Of course I pay fees and things but I will still have the ability to if I needed. Then I will have the money to apply for the Post office like I want and hopefully get that job so I don't have to work nights. Isn't that great. I was here crying when I remembered that 401k thing and how Julian said I should call them about the loans I had taken out previously and change them into withdrawls as well...Gosh I love that boy sometimes. LOL! Well I am still a little bummed about the edd thing but I am not dead yet. And hopefully I can get everything straighted out with me. WHEW!!! I am breathing a sigh of relief right now. Jennifer

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home