It's Official!
I just got done buying our tickets to CALI!!! YAY!!! I am sooooo excited. We are leaving on Dec 21st as soon as Gabriel gets home from school and won't be getting back til the 2nd of the New Year. I called my mom and she was practically hugging me through the phone. LOL!
I am just waiting to see what is gonna happen with the envelope thing that I sent off for. I could totally use that kinda cash. And if it works out for me I will recommend it to ya'll too. But I will wait and see how it goes. My mom would totally love it too.
She thinks that we are going out there with a million bags or something. She has already started shopping for gifts for the boys. I told her nothing big as we can only take on so many bags. I am gonna look for a new luggage set. Maybe a purple or pink one. There are always black ones going around that turn table and they all look the same. I always put something on them to identify it but how much easier would it be to have a different colored one right. I don't have my own suitcase so I need a new one. I have a HUGE duffel bag on wheels I won from my former job at Verizon.
I also can't wait to lose more weight before going out...totally shock everyone there too. It is gonna be great to show the new and improved...lol. Or so I like to think. I came back from my walk today feeling much better. I hadn't walked in a few days...except my power shopping I did at the outlet, mall, and the regular retail stores.
I am done with the 2 girl parties I have coming in the next month or so. I love shopping for girls since I don't have one it was hard to choose from all the cute stuff of what to get.
I have decided that Diego's party is gonna have a Blue's Clues theme. I got the entertainer booked. I am still waiting to find out if I can reserve and how much the spot is that I want at Homestead because otherwise I am just gonna get there early to pick a spot that works for me. I don't know if I am gonna do a jumper but I do know I want a pinata. But all the ones I have seen have the pull string thing and that isn't fun...I like the ones you have to beat the crap out of. Its fun to watch the kids banging on it. I know Diego will be too small to really do it but it is fun for the older kids. I was also thinking about a little Blue's Clues game of finding the paw prints for the kids to scavenger hunt down. Not sure yet...that will take more thought.
Gabriel had his first soccer game today and he was exhausted at the end. And the boys and I were all rosy cheeked. It was quite warm out but it was fun to watch the kids chase the ball around. It was pretty brutal to see the kids falling over each other and I totally understand the shin guards cause the kids were just kicking at anything...lol.
I have quite a few parties coming up in the next few months. I just have to keep them organized and it will all be fine. I hope...crossing my fingers. Well I am gonna surf the net again. Hopefully find something interesting. Jennifer
I am just waiting to see what is gonna happen with the envelope thing that I sent off for. I could totally use that kinda cash. And if it works out for me I will recommend it to ya'll too. But I will wait and see how it goes. My mom would totally love it too.
She thinks that we are going out there with a million bags or something. She has already started shopping for gifts for the boys. I told her nothing big as we can only take on so many bags. I am gonna look for a new luggage set. Maybe a purple or pink one. There are always black ones going around that turn table and they all look the same. I always put something on them to identify it but how much easier would it be to have a different colored one right. I don't have my own suitcase so I need a new one. I have a HUGE duffel bag on wheels I won from my former job at Verizon.
I also can't wait to lose more weight before going out...totally shock everyone there too. It is gonna be great to show the new and improved...lol. Or so I like to think. I came back from my walk today feeling much better. I hadn't walked in a few days...except my power shopping I did at the outlet, mall, and the regular retail stores.
I am done with the 2 girl parties I have coming in the next month or so. I love shopping for girls since I don't have one it was hard to choose from all the cute stuff of what to get.
I have decided that Diego's party is gonna have a Blue's Clues theme. I got the entertainer booked. I am still waiting to find out if I can reserve and how much the spot is that I want at Homestead because otherwise I am just gonna get there early to pick a spot that works for me. I don't know if I am gonna do a jumper but I do know I want a pinata. But all the ones I have seen have the pull string thing and that isn't fun...I like the ones you have to beat the crap out of. Its fun to watch the kids banging on it. I know Diego will be too small to really do it but it is fun for the older kids. I was also thinking about a little Blue's Clues game of finding the paw prints for the kids to scavenger hunt down. Not sure yet...that will take more thought.
Gabriel had his first soccer game today and he was exhausted at the end. And the boys and I were all rosy cheeked. It was quite warm out but it was fun to watch the kids chase the ball around. It was pretty brutal to see the kids falling over each other and I totally understand the shin guards cause the kids were just kicking at anything...lol.
I have quite a few parties coming up in the next few months. I just have to keep them organized and it will all be fine. I hope...crossing my fingers. Well I am gonna surf the net again. Hopefully find something interesting. Jennifer

1 Comments:
At 1:41 PM ,
Sheri C said...
The next couple months are party months! We have every kind of party going on. I'm excited for you guys getting your tickets! I want to get some to go back too. Six of us is just A LOT of money!!! Keep up the walking, you're getting awesome results!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home