From Camarillo to Columbus

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Finally...

I finally found a place that carried the Blue's Clues party supplies. They were out of everything but the center pieces and 2 packages of invites/thank you cards. So I grabbed the cards and a centerpiece and asked the sales person if they were gonna be getting more and she assured me they would be. WHEW!! I was getting worried because that is the theme I wanted for him but couldn't find it. It is the Blue's Room theme which is cute. Diego loves Blues Clues. When he hears Blue talking he gets excited. Funny since he is so little but very entertaining all the same.

My friend, Tracey, told me about the gym she goes to that is free if you babysit one day a week. It is the Golds Gym/Jazzersize place off of Main Street/Hilliard-Rome rd. I am so all over that. I start my babysittings on Tuesdays from 930-12 which works out great. It only takes 10 mins to get there and 10 to get back so I will have time to wait for Gabriel. And they let you take your kids while you are watching the other ones. Yay! So now I can work out on other machines. Your body becomes accustomed to the walking so it won't be as effective as if you switch it up. That is why I am excited. I can't wait to see the place. And they said if Julian wanted a membership there too he would get it for only $20 and then when the kids are being watched it is only $1 a child. I can handle $2. Or I can just work out in the mornings while Julian is at work and Gabriel is in school. Works for me.

Well that was all I had to say today. Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home