Good stuff!
Last night I was applying to jobs like crazy. I didn't think I was gonna get so many responses back so quickly. This morning when I was getting Gabriel ready for school the phone rang. It was OfficeTeam (a temp agency) that I had applied for I think 5 jobs they had posted. So I have an interview there tomorrow at 130. I was very giddy after that. I felt like maybe my luck is going up. When I got home from babysitting at the gym, there were 2 emails and a message on the machine. So glad I bought that thing now. I responded back to the emails and called the other rep back. She wanted to know my salary requirements...I hope I didn't scare them away.
I was going through my closet for something to wear tomorrow but everything is too big now so of course I had to go shopping. I think I like shopping again. What a good thing to have back. So Julian was with me to help me since I am often hard on myself. But I was so excited when I put on the 16s and they fit but kinda loosely so I asked for a 14. They are a little snug but they aren't "muffin toppin" or anything. My butt looks nice as a few people there pointed out. Kinda flattering. So I bought 3 button down shirts and 3 dress pants. I was only gonna get one outfit but was so excited I bought all 3 outfits. And since they can be mixed and matched it was worth the $150 I spent. The pants are more than I would normally spend on pants $35 a piece but I felt good in them. Normally I hate the way I look in dressier stuff. But not this time. Even the dressing room attendant helped me mix and match and suggest stuff to me.
Today was my first day babysitting at the gym. I liked it. Diego did too. He was so exhausted when we got home he took and hour and half long nap. Only one nap today...big shocker there. And it was longer than 30 minutes I was stoked. I got to get a few loads of laundry done so I had a very productive day.
Tomorrow I am gonna go to the gym and see what I wanna do...I need to tone my upper body now. I have noticed my lower stomach shrinking but I need my arms to not be so "hi-bye" like. Then gotta come home get dressed and take Gabriel and Diego to Sheri's house (Thanks Sheri!) and venture out to my interview. I get nervous and gittery as the time gets closer but I am hoping it all works out. Sheri gave me some good suggestions that I hope I don't forget. LOL! So wish me good luck as I could use it all now.
Gonna try to get some beauty sleep now. Night! Jennifer
I was going through my closet for something to wear tomorrow but everything is too big now so of course I had to go shopping. I think I like shopping again. What a good thing to have back. So Julian was with me to help me since I am often hard on myself. But I was so excited when I put on the 16s and they fit but kinda loosely so I asked for a 14. They are a little snug but they aren't "muffin toppin" or anything. My butt looks nice as a few people there pointed out. Kinda flattering. So I bought 3 button down shirts and 3 dress pants. I was only gonna get one outfit but was so excited I bought all 3 outfits. And since they can be mixed and matched it was worth the $150 I spent. The pants are more than I would normally spend on pants $35 a piece but I felt good in them. Normally I hate the way I look in dressier stuff. But not this time. Even the dressing room attendant helped me mix and match and suggest stuff to me.
Today was my first day babysitting at the gym. I liked it. Diego did too. He was so exhausted when we got home he took and hour and half long nap. Only one nap today...big shocker there. And it was longer than 30 minutes I was stoked. I got to get a few loads of laundry done so I had a very productive day.
Tomorrow I am gonna go to the gym and see what I wanna do...I need to tone my upper body now. I have noticed my lower stomach shrinking but I need my arms to not be so "hi-bye" like. Then gotta come home get dressed and take Gabriel and Diego to Sheri's house (Thanks Sheri!) and venture out to my interview. I get nervous and gittery as the time gets closer but I am hoping it all works out. Sheri gave me some good suggestions that I hope I don't forget. LOL! So wish me good luck as I could use it all now.
Gonna try to get some beauty sleep now. Night! Jennifer

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home