What the heck!
Do I have a sign on my head that says "APPLY BAD LUCK HERE!" ?Because it seems to be following me everywhere. I haven't been having that great of luck lately with anything I do.
Okay so you guys remember that stuffing envelope thing. WHAT A SCAM!! I got the paperwork today on it and basically you are posting ads in the papers to have people send you money to do the same to others. WTH!!! I was so excited about it too...I can't believe I fell for that crap. I guess I wanted it more for the convenience...should've known it was a fake. TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE as they say. UGH!
I haven't been feeling very well for multiple reasons. I am stoked about going to CA but since I don't have a job or much money left I can't just stay home like I wanted to do. I have to get a job and then try to find a cheap sitter because I can't make enough to put the kids in a daycare. Pain in the ass it is I tell you.
I have come to the conclusion that I will not be getting married anytime soon because really you need money to do that because I have waited a long time and want a big party. I want to have a house but again you need money for that. I have been losing weight which is great but at the same time not because now I have to buy some new pants since my pants have been falling down on me...I hate belts and they make me look fatter so I don't use them. And everything just comes down to lack of funds to do what I want.
We are going to CA in Dec and I have been wanting to take the boys to Disneyland but unless my aunt buys us the tickets we wont be doing that either. I love that place. I guess I just need to learn to economize huh...I just hate it because I didn't have to do that before moving here. I have become spoiled to staying home with my kids. I love it but miss work. I'm simply torn I guess.
Things have been rough here at home to and that is adding to my stress baggage. I really don't want to go into that right now but maybe someday I will elaborate on it.
I have also decided that I am going to become a Tastefully Simple rep since no one else in the mommy groups I am in is one but they like the stuff. Might as well make some money doing that. I love their foods and then I can even sell to my friends and family in CA since they are now sending the orders directly to the people instead of to the hostess or consultant. I'm very excited but I know that isn't gonna let me stay home. But I have learned my lesson from selling Avon don't spend more than you make on the supplies...lol. Because you only end up with leftovers...I know!
Its good to vent sometimes. I have been staying up late these past few days just pondering things and it has been very frustrating to me. I end up taking tylenol pm just to get to sleep only it seems to take hours to kick in. I have been exhausted. I finally got out on Sunday to go to Sheri's Stampin Up party which of course hooked me...lol...I'm easily hooked I guess. Anyways. I have decided that I am gonna make my parents and Julian's parents mini scrapbooks for Christmas. I have tons of papers, stickers, pictures, and stamps to do it. I just need to buy the mini albums. I know my mom will enjoy it most. She loves and misses the boys so much. I feel guilty taking them away sometimes. But I try to do what's best for my family (the boys).
I am all over the place tonight I know. Sorry about the ranting. Jennifer
Okay so you guys remember that stuffing envelope thing. WHAT A SCAM!! I got the paperwork today on it and basically you are posting ads in the papers to have people send you money to do the same to others. WTH!!! I was so excited about it too...I can't believe I fell for that crap. I guess I wanted it more for the convenience...should've known it was a fake. TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE as they say. UGH!
I haven't been feeling very well for multiple reasons. I am stoked about going to CA but since I don't have a job or much money left I can't just stay home like I wanted to do. I have to get a job and then try to find a cheap sitter because I can't make enough to put the kids in a daycare. Pain in the ass it is I tell you.
I have come to the conclusion that I will not be getting married anytime soon because really you need money to do that because I have waited a long time and want a big party. I want to have a house but again you need money for that. I have been losing weight which is great but at the same time not because now I have to buy some new pants since my pants have been falling down on me...I hate belts and they make me look fatter so I don't use them. And everything just comes down to lack of funds to do what I want.
We are going to CA in Dec and I have been wanting to take the boys to Disneyland but unless my aunt buys us the tickets we wont be doing that either. I love that place. I guess I just need to learn to economize huh...I just hate it because I didn't have to do that before moving here. I have become spoiled to staying home with my kids. I love it but miss work. I'm simply torn I guess.
Things have been rough here at home to and that is adding to my stress baggage. I really don't want to go into that right now but maybe someday I will elaborate on it.
I have also decided that I am going to become a Tastefully Simple rep since no one else in the mommy groups I am in is one but they like the stuff. Might as well make some money doing that. I love their foods and then I can even sell to my friends and family in CA since they are now sending the orders directly to the people instead of to the hostess or consultant. I'm very excited but I know that isn't gonna let me stay home. But I have learned my lesson from selling Avon don't spend more than you make on the supplies...lol. Because you only end up with leftovers...I know!
Its good to vent sometimes. I have been staying up late these past few days just pondering things and it has been very frustrating to me. I end up taking tylenol pm just to get to sleep only it seems to take hours to kick in. I have been exhausted. I finally got out on Sunday to go to Sheri's Stampin Up party which of course hooked me...lol...I'm easily hooked I guess. Anyways. I have decided that I am gonna make my parents and Julian's parents mini scrapbooks for Christmas. I have tons of papers, stickers, pictures, and stamps to do it. I just need to buy the mini albums. I know my mom will enjoy it most. She loves and misses the boys so much. I feel guilty taking them away sometimes. But I try to do what's best for my family (the boys).
I am all over the place tonight I know. Sorry about the ranting. Jennifer

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home