WhooHOO!!!
Okay so I was all logged off and shut down the computer. Ran downstairs to take my pill and decided I would weigh myself. I am officially in the 180s. I am outta of the 200s and the 190s. I am not 188! So that means I have lost 15 lbs and that is with a week off of a diet. I haven't walked in a quite a few days. Now I feel bad. Imagine if I had been doing all those things for the past week. I could've lost more. But I am happy and had to turn the computer on to share it before I forgot to tell you guys. I am so excited.
I was looking at costumes online today trying to decide what I wanted to dress up as. I wanted to be Mrs Potts. but kept getting outbid on Ebay and I don't wanna spend $75 on a costume. I was trying to debate on being a Southern Belle or something like that but then I asked Gabriel what I should be and he said Minnie Mouse. I'm lost and torn because the I loved some of the dresses I saw on EBAY but I haven't a thing to wear under it (the hoop thing) and what kind of shoes did they wear back then or how did they wear their hair. I never do anything with my hair so I have no idea. LOL! I am just a little confused. Minnie Mouse is fun though...but haven't decided for sure.
Well I am gonna go to bed now. Hopefully this Tylenol PM will help me sleep. Night. Jennifer
I was looking at costumes online today trying to decide what I wanted to dress up as. I wanted to be Mrs Potts. but kept getting outbid on Ebay and I don't wanna spend $75 on a costume. I was trying to debate on being a Southern Belle or something like that but then I asked Gabriel what I should be and he said Minnie Mouse. I'm lost and torn because the I loved some of the dresses I saw on EBAY but I haven't a thing to wear under it (the hoop thing) and what kind of shoes did they wear back then or how did they wear their hair. I never do anything with my hair so I have no idea. LOL! I am just a little confused. Minnie Mouse is fun though...but haven't decided for sure.
Well I am gonna go to bed now. Hopefully this Tylenol PM will help me sleep. Night. Jennifer

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home