It's funny...
How time is flying by. It seems like just yesterday I posted in here. I have been so busy doing random crap I lose track of everything. Everything is good right now thank goodness. I don't know what I would be doing if it wasn't. I have so much I am trying to get done and then next thing I know it is time to have it done.
My birthday came and went. Julian and the boys got me my favorite flowers (gerbera daisies), chocolate covered strawberries (which were bad when I got them since the place didn't deliver on the weekends), and we went out to dinner at Buca Di Beppo. I love that place. Julian also got me tickets to Nick Lachey whose concert was supposed to be the 3rd but he got sick and now it is postponed til the 24th. I didn't find out til I was practically at Sheri's to pick her up to go with me. I was all cute with no where to go...wth!
I have been on a few interviews and got let down with no call backs. Until I went to the interview at NewPros. I had actually applied there and gotten called before to interview but I wasn't really ready to work yet...I liked staying home. But right now money is getting tight so whatever. So I went on the interview Weds and really liked the office and people that worked there. The girl I interviewed with (Krista) was so nice and she gave me a tour of the place, did the regular interview stuff, and then offered me the job! Can you believe it! I actually start tomorrow. I have training for a week and then I am thrown with the dogs to sell my ass off. Which I will do so I get some commission money. I need to get in the hang of it quick. I'm excited but nervous since I haven't been to work in over a year.
Diego's birthday party is this upcoming Saturday! My baby will be 1 already. I have almost everything ready. I still need to get a pinata, cake, and the hamburger buns. I think I have everything else. We will have an entertainer, bbq, and lots of kids there. It will be fun! (I hope!) I had his pics done by my friend Tracey and they turned out so good. And my fave is of the boys together looking at the butterfly in D's hand. Its a great one! It looks like something out of a catalog or ad with kids.
I have started my business with Tastefully Simple. I had my Blast Off! party on Friday night. It was fun. I was nervous I was gonna be boring but it turned out well. It didn't start on time but it was okay. It gave me a chance to finish getting everything ready. I was working on it all day but the time kept going when I sat down for a rest. Typical. I was in the shower when the first person got here. Luckily it was Tracey and she was early anyways. I invited a few new people. Stacy is my neighbor in the condo's and Mariel is a mommy in the group but I had never met her before. It was nice to see the good ol' friends too. Shannan, Sheri, Andrea, Rebekah and Sabrina. I already have a few other parties planned. Actually I am doing a few with Sheri's Pampered Chef and a few without. I am also hoping to get a fundraiser going with Gabriel's school. It will be great for networking as well as meeting some more people.
Shannan made fun of my shpealing of everything that has been happened in my blogs. I just have so much that happens that I forget to write about them and then they all come to my head as I am typing so it is all over the place. I am hoping everyone else is doing alright though. I know a few of you had a lot of things going on with you as well. I sometimes feel overwhelmed with it and then realize everything turned out fine. But I always question myself. I have a form of OCD I think...over thinking. Some days I can't get to sleep because I have so much running through my head at once.
Well I better stop and I am sure I will have much more to shpeal about later. I will also update you on my first day tomorrow. Bye for now! Jenn
My birthday came and went. Julian and the boys got me my favorite flowers (gerbera daisies), chocolate covered strawberries (which were bad when I got them since the place didn't deliver on the weekends), and we went out to dinner at Buca Di Beppo. I love that place. Julian also got me tickets to Nick Lachey whose concert was supposed to be the 3rd but he got sick and now it is postponed til the 24th. I didn't find out til I was practically at Sheri's to pick her up to go with me. I was all cute with no where to go...wth!
I have been on a few interviews and got let down with no call backs. Until I went to the interview at NewPros. I had actually applied there and gotten called before to interview but I wasn't really ready to work yet...I liked staying home. But right now money is getting tight so whatever. So I went on the interview Weds and really liked the office and people that worked there. The girl I interviewed with (Krista) was so nice and she gave me a tour of the place, did the regular interview stuff, and then offered me the job! Can you believe it! I actually start tomorrow. I have training for a week and then I am thrown with the dogs to sell my ass off. Which I will do so I get some commission money. I need to get in the hang of it quick. I'm excited but nervous since I haven't been to work in over a year.
Diego's birthday party is this upcoming Saturday! My baby will be 1 already. I have almost everything ready. I still need to get a pinata, cake, and the hamburger buns. I think I have everything else. We will have an entertainer, bbq, and lots of kids there. It will be fun! (I hope!) I had his pics done by my friend Tracey and they turned out so good. And my fave is of the boys together looking at the butterfly in D's hand. Its a great one! It looks like something out of a catalog or ad with kids.
I have started my business with Tastefully Simple. I had my Blast Off! party on Friday night. It was fun. I was nervous I was gonna be boring but it turned out well. It didn't start on time but it was okay. It gave me a chance to finish getting everything ready. I was working on it all day but the time kept going when I sat down for a rest. Typical. I was in the shower when the first person got here. Luckily it was Tracey and she was early anyways. I invited a few new people. Stacy is my neighbor in the condo's and Mariel is a mommy in the group but I had never met her before. It was nice to see the good ol' friends too. Shannan, Sheri, Andrea, Rebekah and Sabrina. I already have a few other parties planned. Actually I am doing a few with Sheri's Pampered Chef and a few without. I am also hoping to get a fundraiser going with Gabriel's school. It will be great for networking as well as meeting some more people.
Shannan made fun of my shpealing of everything that has been happened in my blogs. I just have so much that happens that I forget to write about them and then they all come to my head as I am typing so it is all over the place. I am hoping everyone else is doing alright though. I know a few of you had a lot of things going on with you as well. I sometimes feel overwhelmed with it and then realize everything turned out fine. But I always question myself. I have a form of OCD I think...over thinking. Some days I can't get to sleep because I have so much running through my head at once.
Well I better stop and I am sure I will have much more to shpeal about later. I will also update you on my first day tomorrow. Bye for now! Jenn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home