From Camarillo to Columbus

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I quit!

I know I was all excited about my new job and all but when I got promoted to a new manager, I couldn't take it anymore. That guy was such an ass. He sent me home twice. First saying I wasn't focused (he said I looked like I was daydreaming and staring out the window) and the second time because I didn't have the energy (he said I looked tired. HELLO!!! I HAVE 2 KIDS I ALWAYS LOOK TIRED!). Its because I didn't have make up on that day. Okay...if you know me at all, you know I have always had too much energy never no energy. WTH was he talking about. So anyways that friday I quit. He had told me that day that I was not to use the restroom except on breaks and lunches and that pushed me over the edge. I was basically being harrassed and so I decided it wasn't worth the stressing out...I let quite a few sales go that day just to spite. And because I knew I was quitting before I went in I was just waiting for a reason to do so. I had my letter of resignation already with me so I just put it on my manager's desk and walked out. Actually another girl quit too so I took her home.

I was actually okay with it being that I already had another job lined up and so I was gonna quit anyways. I would have liked to stay a little longer to ensure some money coming in for the 2 weeks I am not working but I couldn't handle the stress I was going through. Anyways my new job is through a temp agency and it is with Zurich Services Corp. I will be doing data entry for medical billing. Shouldn't be too hard since I love to type and like the sound of the keyboard under my fingertips. Okay that sounds lame but you know what I mean. I start that on the 13th so wish me luck with a better boss. And it is supposed to be lasting til at least the end of Jan early Feb. And then it is a temp to hire if they like me. But how can you not like me...okay don't answer that...lol.

I have been staying busy even at home. I am planning for a Craft Fair for Saturday at a church on the east side. It will be fun since it is my first one and I will have 2 of my buddies there with me. Rebekah and Sheri will each have a booth there so I won't be alone. And since they have been doing their things longer than I have I will just ask any questions I have to them. I also have a TS/PC party next Sunday and then the 18th have another TS/PC party at Sheri's for the OSU vs Michigan game. I'm hoping for a good turn out.

Yesterday was Halloween and it was fun. I went to Gabriel's school and helped with their party. I manned the bean bag toss game and got to meet Gabriel's girlfriends. That's right he has 2. And they are both blond and at least 3 inches taller. He definately doesn't have a Tom Cruise issue. And since it was funky weather I only took Gabriel trick or treating. We went to Rebekah's neighborhood since there are not kids in our condos I didn't think anyone would participate. Gabriel made out with a bunch of candy.

I'm exhausted so I will be getting to bed now. Talk to ya'll later. Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home