From Camarillo to Columbus

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Just Great!

So my recent run in with a job has sucked. Ya'll know that NewPros was just wrong for me but wait til I tell you they are dumbasses! Again I know that is redundant but let me tell you why. I called last Thurs to see if they were gonna mail me out a check or direct deposit because if they were gonna mail it out I offered to just pick it up. But just got a voicemail. Well I didn't get it direct deposited so I figured they would be mailing it so I called Fri to see if I could pick it up. The secretary said they mailed it out Thurs and when I checked the mail I was excited to see it came. Well it said it had been direct deposited to my account. I checked my acct again and it didn't post so I called the bank to see if they saw a pending deposit and she said no. So I did the run around thing between NewPros and the bank each saying it was the others fault. I did this thing with them Monday as well. So Monday night after 530 I got a call from the secretary at NP who said that it was their fault and that the routing number they used was inputted incorrectly. So all this time I am harrassing my bank and NP and each passing the buck off to the other and to find out it was NP fault. GRR!!! So yesterday I called and said I would just pick up the check they were gonna cut for me. I think they did that shit on purpose. Don't hate me cuz I quit but hate yourself for the mistakes you made.

So anyways. I had a playdate yesterday with my friend Tracey and her daughter Olivia. Everything was great and then I got a call from Office Team (my temp agency) and they told me that the job I was supposed to be starting monday fell through. I had told them about my vacation and they said it was fine at first now they say they don't think they can be without a person for that period of time. So now I have no job to start on monday and that is just GREAT!

And she told me that she still hasn't been able to get ahold of my previous boss at Verizon and he hasn't returned her calls. That pisses me off to no end too because I told him they would be calling him and he said fine. So I had to call and leave a message for him to call her back so I can get a job because without his confirmation of my working there they can't send me to anyone. GREAT! The only thing that kept me sane yesterday was that she said she had another job opening with a call center for a medical group of some sort and that they paid $12 an hour ($2 more than the other job) but again my vacation may hinder it. I can't cancel as it is non refundable nor is it worth it to cancel since they won't pay for the charges so I don't win either way. Except for the fact I get to see my family. In the meantime though I am crap broke. The check I just got is going to my car payment and the babysitters that watched Diego.

I do have 2 TS events this weekend and am hoping that they bring in some money. I am using some of the money I owe to others to get food as we are almost out of that. Don't feel sorry for me or anything it is just hard. And Julian is doing his best to pay everything else but it is hard on him too. I mean he has to get gas to go back and forth and I don't wanna really drive anywhere since I can't really afford gas either. He had to pay all the rent again and he has his own car pymt and ins as I have to pay too. UGH! It just isn't what I wanted to be happening. I am doing without a lot of things but dang it sucks!

Okay I have to get going now. Need to go to the store. Just thought I would fill you guys in on my recent adventures. LOL! Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home