Working...
So I am sitting here at work. Waiting for the rest of the computer systems to be loaded so I can start taking calls of my own. I really like this new job. The people here are super friendly and I am not stressing like I was before at the other job. I have been training since Weds and everyone has welcomed me in. Its nice.
I am working through a temp agency for Buckeye Community Health Plan. Its downtown so of course I have gotten lost trying to get home. I really do hate the one way streets sometimes. The lady that is training me reminds me of my mom so I enjoy sitting with her. I look at her and think of my mom and a big cheeser comes to my face.
I am getting kinda bummed about my lack of sales with my TS. I have been doing a few open houses/holiday bazaar things but haven't had any sales from that. Its rather depressing actually. I love what I do with it but people really wanna take the things home that day instead of having it shipped. I try to explain how the service works and that it is better to have it direct shipped. Oh well...I am gonna try some more. I did get a few sales from here at work already. I brought in the C and BB Salsa and everyone liked it. We are having a Thanksgiving potluck tomorrow and I am making the Nana's Apple Cake and I had leftover Almond Pound Cake so I am bringing that in too. Hopefully I will get a few more orders once they taste it.
I'm really getting excited about going to CA next month. I am a little bummed however that I can't go shopping like I used to. I kinda sat home yesterday a little depressed that I couldn't go shopping on Friday. The busiest shopping day for me. Oh well. Julian said he would give me some money soon to shop for the boys. I just need to catch up on some bills first before I can spend on gifts. Still trying to find a steady babysitter for Diego. I called a few places that were sent to me from Action for Children but a lot of the home daycare places I couldn't understand them. There was a language barrier and right now is an important time for Diego to hear words and I don't want him to get confused. And the few day care centers I called had waiting lists for the 1 year olds. I am gonna call one back today to be put on the waiting list and hopefully get in there. It is cheaper than the daycare I have Gabriel in but I really would prefer the same for both boys. Its like double driving.
That's about all for today I guess. Nothing exciting going on with me yet. Jennifer
I am working through a temp agency for Buckeye Community Health Plan. Its downtown so of course I have gotten lost trying to get home. I really do hate the one way streets sometimes. The lady that is training me reminds me of my mom so I enjoy sitting with her. I look at her and think of my mom and a big cheeser comes to my face.
I am getting kinda bummed about my lack of sales with my TS. I have been doing a few open houses/holiday bazaar things but haven't had any sales from that. Its rather depressing actually. I love what I do with it but people really wanna take the things home that day instead of having it shipped. I try to explain how the service works and that it is better to have it direct shipped. Oh well...I am gonna try some more. I did get a few sales from here at work already. I brought in the C and BB Salsa and everyone liked it. We are having a Thanksgiving potluck tomorrow and I am making the Nana's Apple Cake and I had leftover Almond Pound Cake so I am bringing that in too. Hopefully I will get a few more orders once they taste it.
I'm really getting excited about going to CA next month. I am a little bummed however that I can't go shopping like I used to. I kinda sat home yesterday a little depressed that I couldn't go shopping on Friday. The busiest shopping day for me. Oh well. Julian said he would give me some money soon to shop for the boys. I just need to catch up on some bills first before I can spend on gifts. Still trying to find a steady babysitter for Diego. I called a few places that were sent to me from Action for Children but a lot of the home daycare places I couldn't understand them. There was a language barrier and right now is an important time for Diego to hear words and I don't want him to get confused. And the few day care centers I called had waiting lists for the 1 year olds. I am gonna call one back today to be put on the waiting list and hopefully get in there. It is cheaper than the daycare I have Gabriel in but I really would prefer the same for both boys. Its like double driving.
That's about all for today I guess. Nothing exciting going on with me yet. Jennifer

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home